Washer and Dryer servicing
If you are looking for washer and dryer repairs near you
Here at Appliance Tech Pros repairs we offer washers and dryers repairs in Toronto and all the GTA
A convenient household appliance, Best choice for those who want to optimize time. When your washer breaks down and leaves you with loads of laundry to sort out on your own. problems with these appliances can be stressful and cost you a precious time.
washers and dryers can use a huge amount of energy and cause fire if not properly maintained. common issues with the washers like water leaks and loss of agitation due to drive belt damage.
call the Appliance Tech pros with regular washer and dryer repair services, you can keep your clothes in motion and prevent cycles that are too hot or too cold.
washer dryers combine the functionalist of both a washing machine and a tumble dryer, so if one fails, you’re not only unable to wash clothes, but you may also be unable to dry them. as a result, they are essential part of any household.
As a result, you understandably want the washer dryer repair to be completed as soon as possible.
- A washing machine, also known as a laundry machine, clothes washer, or washer, is a home appliance used to clean clothes. Clothing and sheets are examples of laundry. Typically, the term “washing machine” refers to any appliance that cleans laundry with water. Dry cleaning, which employs different cleaning solutions, and ultrasonic cleaning are two more ways to clean laundry. Professionals typically perform both dry and ultrasonic cleaning.
- Filling, washing, emptying, spinning, and heating a load of laundry is how most automatic washing machines work. Laundry detergent, fabric softeners, and bleach can all be used in the same load. Laundry detergent is available in three different forms: liquid, powder, and pods.
- A clothes dryer, often known as a tumble dryer or drying machine, is a domestic equipment that is used to dry garments. Typically, the clothes dryer is used to dry laundry that has been washed lately.
- A revolving drum is included in most automatic clothes dryers (tumbler). The tumbler is filled with heated air, which evaporates any remaining moisture from the washing. The tumbler’s rotation aids the drying process by keeping air space between the materials.
Most common problems in Washers and dryer’s machines:
- The washer doesn’t turn on.
- The washer doesn’t drain properly.
- The Washer Drum Doesn’t spin or agitate.
- Making noise during the drain cycle or not draining at all.
- The Washer Moves or Shakes during the spin Cycle.
- The Dryer Doesn’t heat .
- The Motor Runs, but the Dryer Doesn’t Tumble.
- The washer is leaking water.
Washing Machine Repair Service
Whether you have a top- or front-loading machine, frequent problems include water leaks and agitation loss due to drive belt breakage. We’re here to assist!
Dryer Repair Service
If not properly maintained, dryers can consume a lot of electricity and causes fires. You can keep your clothes in motion and avoid cycles that are too hot or too cold with frequent dryer maintenance and repair services.
our washer dryer repair service technicians can fix all models and have been doing so for over 20 years .our service team are brand specific trained and undergo regular training updates to ensure they are always up to date with changes .so, whether you need a washer and dryer repair in Toronto or anywhere in the GTA ,we can help.
we are one of the leading domestic appliance repair companies in Canada, and we are the trusted and approved repair agents for many of the major manufactures because we have a direct relationship with them, we are always one step ahead of the competition and can cut out the middlemen when it comes to spare parts and new appliances, allowing us to offer you the best price direct.